The Montana Sleep Society is an organization that:
- Promotes and supports research and education in polysomnography and sleep medicine.
- Encourages and assists in the advancement of scientific and technical standards of polysomnographic technology.
- Preserve both the patient and public trust in doctoral-level sleep clinicians and polysomnographic technologist
- Promotes the highest level of clinical standards for patient care and safety and to produce the highest quality of polysomnographic data and patient care.
- Increases awareness of sleep research and sleep medicine.
Improve standards of training and qualifications for doctoral-level sleep clinicians and polysomnographic technologists.
- Provide a unified voice for sleep professionals in matters of insurance reimbursement, testing standards and the application of treatment modalities for sleep disorders.
- Act as a representative voice for sleep professionals in Montana legislative matters.